Pain in right elbow

My father has got a tiny bump over right elbow..Seems like an increased bone. It's causing great pain to him as he cant lift a 500ml water bottle. Sometimes its fine as well as severe too. Please suggest.
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prashanth BN
Orthopedic Surgeon 16 yrs exp Hubli
It can be olecrenon bursitis. Post photos of it or consultant orthopaedic surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?