Pain in right chest

I have been feeling dull continuous pain in the right side of my chest for last few days also back shoulder plate in the right side.Its mild but continuous pain.I have been suffering from gastric problem.Taking medicine Rablet.Is it something serious ..should I be concerned?
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in right chest

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hi.... I went through your query.... Your symptoms are related to your gastric issues... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... .Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach... Continue with the prescribed medications....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?