Pain in right abdomen

I have pain in right abdomen area since 2 months, m suffering from constipation too. m having breath odour and the pain shifts sometimes from front to back of the abdomen.i always feel heaviness in the right area. my blood test,heart ecg, and ultrasound reports were normal, doctors said its indigestion or gastric issues. it will go gradually, but it did't happened. yes pain is less compared to before bt i feel heaviness everytime, n pain too if not in the front then in the back. plz help me.

Doctor Answers (3) on Pain in right abdomen

Dr. B. M. Lava Bangalore | General Physician
Sir, You need to be examined for proper advice As a first aid , I advice you to take Duphalac liquid, 15 ml daily. Once the stools passing is regular. Take 10 ml once daily for 2 weeks.
Hello. You take mag phos 6x - four tablet twice daily. Take nux vomica 30 today in evening and night. From tomorrow take sulphur 30- morning for 3 days. Keep taking mag phos for 1 week.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello,gastritis is a chronic problem, are you following strict diet ?? try eating small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.  Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach. Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse. Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga.