Pain in Pregnency.

I am 7 week pregnent. Sometimes my right side stomach give pain for more than minute. 1-2 time in a day. Is it common? Or do we need to consult doctor?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in Pregnency.

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Pain in 1st trimester--Pains, aches and cramps in your belly while you're pregnant are normal. They're usually nothing to worry about, if all is otherwise well...Abdominal pain could be a sign of something that's not related to pregnancy. Appendicitis, an ovarian cyst, kidney stones, a urinary tract infection (UTI), or gall bladder problem can cause abdominal pain...Sadly, early miscarriage is fairly common....It usually happens because a baby isn't developing properly. You'll have cramps, bleeding and pain in the centre of your lower belly at some time in the first 12 weeks of your pregnancy....so I would suggest you to consult your obg specialist for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.