Pain in penis

While playing with my daughter my son was hit by cooker gasket on his penis. Immediately we told him to urinate and he had no problems urinating. But today he is feeling the pain slightly. To be on the safer side we consulted a general physician for advice. The doctor has advised Combiform and other capsule ( we are yet to trace). We gave him lot of liquids such as tender coconut, coriander boiled water. Kindly advice for further instructions.
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in penis

doctor profile image
Dr. Yogesh Dattatraya Kaje
2 yrs. of exp | Pune | Urologist
Plz show if he develops swelling at the site.. Stay relaxed.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?