Pain in penis
Sir can u tell me any doctor in ludhiana who have cure STD sexualy transmitted disease plz urgent because I can't find
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. ALok Garg
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Yamunanagar
dear sir we know of our treatment of STD and that needs a proper understanding of your case . as early as possible . 935t150150
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?