PAIN IN PENIS
Hi i am facing severe pain n cuts on upper skin of my penis.Feeling lot of pain and blood is coming due to cuts on the top end of the penis skin when the upper skin rolled down during erection n intercourse. please advice

Dr. Ajay Nihalani
Neuropsychiatrist 17 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hi A common situation with males n embarrassing too. Not to worry ....go n see a good skin specialist...n am sure ....soon will get rid of this malady for good. All the best. Rgds
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from balanoposthitis. This could be caused due to many reasons like candidiasis (common among diabetics or whose spouse also suffer from candidiasis), irritant contact dermatitis. You will need detailed clinical examination before starting treatment. For now avoid using any soaps or antiseptics over the genitals. Use only lukewarm water to wash your genitals. Consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.