Pain in neck ,behind ear
Constant pain in my neck muscles just behind the right year. I guess because of reading while lying in bed. What should I do?

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Since How long you have pain? Visit me at my clinic for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

1. Any Headache ? 2. Neck pain ? 3. Numbness and Tingling of the arms ? 4. Heaviness of the head on movements ? 5. Any Giddiness ? 6. Any Vomiting Sensation ? 7. Any Pain radiating from neck to Arms? 8. Any Giddiness?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Take rest. Since when do you have this pain? Is it a long standing one or just started recently? You can take a tab. Myospaz-th twice a day after food for 2 days.  If it still persists, then consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.