Pain in middle back bone
This problem in since last 4 months my job before 2 months was in himalyan area uttrakhand lot long journey via bus now journey with bike. There is too much pain in middlelow back bone as I left bed. And continues. Please suggest

Hello... Sleep in proper posture.. Lower height of pillow and lie to one side.. Don't sit in unaccustomed posture while working ,sit straight with erect spine , you can use lumbar belt If pain is severe.... Physiotherapy may help you.. Consult orthopedic surgeon in nearest hospital.