Pain in male breasts
I have pain in breasts from last 3-4 months. It's not an unbearable pain but it specifically hurts when I touch them. What type of doctor should I consult - a physician or any other specialist?
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, This needs and examination by a surgeon. So kindly consult one. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?