Pain in lower abdomen
Yesterday night after having dinner, I sensed acute pain in my lower abdomen. Didn't had vomiting sensation nor fever.

Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
General Physician 9 yrs exp Kolkata
A single episode should be of much concern. It may be because of small stone in ureter/kidney, urinary tract infection, ovarian cysts, colitis or any other pelvic infections. If this pain continues to happen on and off repeatedly, then it needs to be evaluated. In that case you'll need an USG KUB region and an Urine routine examination. Regards.
Dr. A S Sanjay
Pain in lower abdomen can be due to, Indigestion, urinary infection and even a pelvic infection.If it's come and gone,just wait and watch or else revert