Pain in lower abdomen
Hi Dr. I am having burning sensation and pain on my lower abdomen/vagina. It feels like I have got infection. Was unable to sleep throughout the night yesterday. Please suggest I need to visit gynaecologist or general physician.
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your query. You need to see a gynaecologist first. You may need some tests too including an ultrasound. If your doctor feels it is something non gynaecological they will arrange for another doctor to see you. Its hard to say without a more detailed history and examination. Please take a urine sample with you when you go. Its best not to delay because if the infection spreads it is harder to treat. best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.