Pain in legs since 20 day

I had viral fever last month after recovering from fever I am feeling regular pain in my legs and it is a severe pain. It has been about 20 days and I can feel it all the time. I am having food timely. Doctor suggested me some vitamin pills I took them also but pain is still there. I don't feel weakness or anything just pain in both the legs. What can be the problem? Is it a serious problem or just side effects of fever that are not going?

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Pain in both legs could also be due to  DVT deep venous thrombosis.  Consult a surgeon

Hello there..... Hello there...... If you have leg pain from cramps or overuse, take these steps first: Rest as much as possible.Elevate your leg....Apply ice for up to 15 minutes. Do this 4 times per day, more often for the first few days....Gently stretch and massage cramping muscles....Take over-the-counter pain medicines.... Other treatment options will depend on the cause of your leg pain..... Consult Orthopedician.....