Pain in leg
I have pain in my leg coz of squash I started facing this problem, plz guide me on that, I take a lot of protein is it also one of the reason for my pain?

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

In sports muscle and ligaments strain are common,consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated once , if there is no injury ,he will suggest
Dr. Rajat Jangir
Orthopedist 8 yrs exp Jaipur
If you have just started your training if may be initial stretch pain. If this since long may be due to overtraining. You need to be evaluated clinically by a sports injury specialist like me, carefully. Consult a sports injury specialist. I hope this is helpful to you. Queries are invited. Regards L