Pain in left testical
Pain in left testes , not regular but some times, for last month also pain, though very light but stretches upto lower abdomen, left testical elevation has moved up ( my latest observation) seen general physician , he said nothing abnormal , all diagnosis was verbal as I am concerned for my sexual and overall health , need advice on urgency pl help

Hello...... He might have examined testicles and said no problem... If you are worried so much get an ultrasound ... Mild pain will be there in most of cases without actual problem ... It could be due to spasmodic contraction of cremasteric muscules... Get an ultrasound if there is no problem don't worry