cardiologist-icon
Pain in left side
Hello iam 21 year old student I want to know that why there is severe pain in my left side of chest and I couldn't even talk or laugh properly due to this pain .I suffer from this pain 2nd time after 2 month before.pls suggest me what to do

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 6 yrs exp Noida

Please describe the character of the pain with location and radiation Any other symptoms along with pain What is the relation of the pain with exertion Get an ECG and an Echo done to rule out cardiac etiology Consult with a Physician Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist