Pain in left side frhead
Tremondous pain in my left side of mh forehead (left eyebrow area)...aftr waking up in d mrng ...n cant get relief until n unless i take medicine... n even i cnt open my eyes...properly bcz of d pain

Most common cause of morning forehead pain due frontal or maxillary sinusitis, so first consult ENT specialist to exclude it by getting PNS x-rays done & if no finding consult neurologist & ophthalmologist for proper diagnosis,with regards Dr Arjun kr Singh Patna.
Hello This could be due to sinusitis or migraine You can try steam inhalation If it does not resolve.... consult local physician REGARDS