Pain in left side chest
I am sharp pain in my left side chest ,it's like some thing is there, for this, i consulted one heart doctor , but he told that heart is very well , you have acidity problem , then i have coconsulted with one Gastroenterologist , he did endoscopy and told that you have some infection in your stomach, he has been given 15 days medicain , i took 15 day , now my digestion is fine , still i getting sharp pain in left chest and feeling pain my left hand . which doctor should i consult ?
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello.. Well since you have acidity problem and the infection is probably h pylori which has been told by gastroenterologist.. I suggest you to consult the gastroenterologist again as you need to continue the medications for another 15 days...please follow up with the doctor
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.