chest-icon

PAin in Left lungs

Hi I m having bit of pain in my left lungs from a few days. The pain is more evident in mornings. Location is just below shoulder joint.

Doctor Answers (2) on PAin in Left lungs

Dr. Sukhant Bagdia Nagpur | Pulmonologist
Considering your age and location of pain, cardiac cause for pain cannot be confirmed on given history and needs further evaluation. But likely to be just muscular pain due to some over exertion or pull of muscle while doing some work. Take tablet myospaz forte for two days two times in a day.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, Do you have cough ?cold? Fever ? If you have chest pain , but not any other associated symptoms ,it might not be lung infection ,you could be muscule pain or ligament tear , fracture of bone. If your smoking quit it, reduce your weight , recall if you had any history of injury?. If your sure its lung infection get chest x Ray and sputum examination and consult general physician.