Pain in left leg
Pain in left leg below the knee Exactly in the lower part of tibia,that's where the pain started initially Now it's getting aggrevated till knee Whole part below knee is paining Even if I walk or sit simply I'm able to feel the pain I didn't get hurt Took x-Ray it's normal Pain for past one month

Dr. Nitish Mandal
Spine And Pain Specialist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi I am Dr Nitish M.D. This can be arising from a  ligament or ankle joint. It won't show up in an x ray, but on examination only. Please consult a pain doctor who will tell you the exact cause and treatment options