Pain in left knee
Pain felt on left knee when I try to Stretch and / or walk after Having kept the leg folded for a while. Pain is excessive in the morning while waking up. I find it painful to sit with my legs folded as knee pain starts when knee is folded.

Dr. Rajashekhar

Hello looks like osteoarthritis consult orthopaedician and decide bye
Dr. Harisha N L

Some of the most common reasons for knee pain are sprained ligaments, meniscus (cartilage) tears, tendonitis, and runner's knee...some other causes include bursitis,osteoarthritis, patellofemoral pain syndrome etc...Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful Regards..