Pain in left Hand

Recently I was feeling dizzy and lightheaded so I did complete body checkup with stress test. All reports came normal except sugar with 178 after lunch and stress test came positive with minor changes. I was advised to consult cardiologist. Then I was told that those minor changes are nothing to worry but suggested to go for stress echo test which again came negative. However I still have acidity and gas problems. Also now my left hand is heavy, feel minor numbness and minor pain. Also minor pain in chest and feel more of stressed in head. Feel more lightheadedness. I now feel that I will have heart attack and thus become more stressed out. Please advise on how to tackle this fear.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in left Hand

Dr. Anand Nadkarni Pune | Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon
If that sugar is fasting value you are diabetic and need treatment. You may have mild coronary disease. Make lifestyle changes in consultation with physician. Take prescribed medicines and do regular exercise . Regular follow up.