Pain in left eye
My left eye is paining frm last 4-5 days and becoz of it my left side head is also paining..slApshing water now n then;also keeping rose water strips but no difference

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1. Can we please send pics of your eyes 2. If there is only pain then it could be migraine...consult physician
Dr. Y Siva Kumar
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Your symptoms suggest a possibility of migraine. If this is the first time, you can try any brand of tablet paracetamol 500 mg. If no relief or it happened several times in the past , then you must get eye evaluation by ophthalmologist, later, may be a physician as well.
Dr. Nandini Chandak
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Is the pain associated with discharge and watering?