cardiologist-icon
Pain in Left arm
Respected Doctor.. I feel mild pain in my left arm and my bp ranges from 130/70 to 140/90 mmhg and i feel something in the area of heart when i lye on left side i feel some heaviness in the chest specially at night... i did not do any excercise since last 4 months i sleep too much but from 8 days im excercising alot treadmill for 20 minutes during that i dont feel any pain and no dyspnea..normal breathing as during excercise. Sir it is okay to have sildenafil 25 monthly it ll not cause any heart effects .??

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

Your symptoms are non specific ECG also doesn't show any gross abnormality Why are you taking Sildenafil Please consult personally at my Clinic so that I can evaluate you clinically Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist