Pain in knee
My R thigh is fractured in an accident in 2013.I also had a injury on my R knee.Doc insert a steel rod in my thigh.After 1 year the rod is taken out by doc but my knee pain is still the same.I did the xray 3 times of knee but it can't shows any fracture.Now i consult a doc & he told me for MRI.
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anoop Raj Singh
Orthopedic Surgeon 4 yrs exp Meerut
U can for go for it if it had been advised after examination
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?