Pain in inner vein of eye

When I had eye check i.e 3 years back then doctor asked me to go for fields test, the result were normal leter again the same doctor said there is swelling in the vein that's the reason he asked me for fields test and still same swelling is there despite normal report of field again he asked me to go for fields , instead of going for fields test I have consulted other doctor, he done retina test and said I need to go for pseudopapilideuma which needs to referred to neurologist, then I consulted 3rd opthalmologist after 3 months and he said everything thing is fine, if there would have been any problem for which the 1st and 2nd doctors asked for fields and pseudopapilideuma then till now there would have been problem with vision , but the problem is still I face eye pain and head ache in inner part of eye, what do you think it might be if we coordinate 1st and 2nd doctor what they notice is there any similarities in their findings what it might be? What has to be done?

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in inner vein of eye

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello dear.. 1. First of all ur headache n eyes are not related 2. Now discussion about your scans and field test and pseudopapilledema needs elaborate discussion and time which is not possible here If u want to consult that then u can call me
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello its better to take one more opinion from the best ophthalmologist near your locality possible causes like Glaucoma Raised intracranial pressure leading to papilledema should be ruled out once the intracranial pressure reduces gradually the pain and papilledema decreases undergo fundal examination consult ophthalmologist and physician for further evaluation and treatment.