Pain in hip
Hi Doctor I m a management professional, have to sit for 11-12hr everyday, May be because of dat i have seviour pain in my back n hip. Would u suggest me, what to do, this symptom seems from, 2 weeks before

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

Dear sir One of the common causes of back pain is incorrect posture But Before that we have to rule out some structural problems I would request you to kindly consult a neurosurgeon at the earliest
Dr. Chirag Dalal
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi. Have to u got the X-ray for the hips. Consult an orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Suchita K Taparia (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Noida
Hello sir...you have pain from last 2 week...use hot water application for 15 min...correct your posture as soon as possible..If you get relief go with treatment at home...but if you feel it's not working than plz consult ...thanks