Pain in glance penis

I am a newly married 29 years male. Since last 3 days, I am getting pain in my glance penis while urination. Although very less quantity comes out. I had been drinking lots of water these days but still the case is same. Please advise what to do.
views-icons 123 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kedar B. Kulkarni
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Pune
Water has a very minimum role in the quantity of semen.In Ayurveda concept you need some daahshamak, pittshaman treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?