Pain in eyes

I have eye pain from last 7 month till now, my eye side is weak left plain glass & right(.75), but when i use anti reflection glass i fell pain in my eyes & i was consult 6 no, of doctors but dont get relief so please suggest me. i fell deep pain.please. I have consulted with dr aungh behere (MBBS), Dr anwarul islam (MBBS, MS) like doctors but they say they did not find any problem in eyes and adviced me to take proper sleep and food but i take proper sleep and do some yoga, eye exercise, take vitamin capsules and eyesite plus capsules and stop using computer. so please suggest me what is wrong with me, i will try every possible thing which help me to remove this problem and last thing which is my personal view that i am shocked to see that these experience doctors are unable to remove my eye pain,i respect doctors.Doctors says that there is no problem of dryness, your vision is not much weak so then what thing is creating pain so please suggest me some solution to reduce pain.pz

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in eyes

Dr. Pranav Dave Surat | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
It is obvious that you have tried various things and also consulted many doctors but they did not find any eye problem. So it is better u consult a neurolophysician, as there might be a chance of trigeminal neuralgia if everything else is normal.