Pain in ear(during press)

Two days ago, when i wake up after take nap of 3 hours in noon. Then i feel that my right ear gets heavier. I generally sleep at right postion of ear ( right ear downward towards bed ). This type of situation rise first time in my life. Now i have pain at outer surface of ear.when i press the lobus and behinde the lobus of ear i feel pain. Feeling heavier of ear i feel generally in winter season when i have aa high cold but nowdays i have no any cold my health is normal. Plz doctor help me to get rid from pain.
views-icons 21 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in ear(during press)

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please meet an ENT Specialist to rule out Relapsing Polychondritis!
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.

I can understand your concern.
It could be that the lobe is under pressure for a long duration that is causing the pain.
You do not need to do anything as if now and it will decrease by itself. If it doesn't then you can take a tab. Diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination twice a day for three days after food.
Drink plenty of water.
If the issue still persists, kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.