Pain in chest region

I get pain and heaviness in chest region occasionally. Pain mostly is concentrated near the centre but I get occasional pains at the back of my left shoulder. This happens most of the times during stretching, bending down, laying down by the side, bending the body back with arms stretched up etc. The pain is bearable but has persisted for 2 months. I have taken ECG and TMT tests both revealed negative with doctors stating it is a muscle spasm. Is there a possibility of Heart disease, lung disease or something else? What tests are advised to diagnose this completely? What should be the next step?

Hello, We understand your feeling and your pain. But we would like to tell you that chest pain has many reasons to occur out of which heart parameters are one of them but hence the chest pain is originating from cardiac parameters then the pain will be a single point and will unbearable but since you are having consult a local general physician for you help. Thank you