1.Cap Pan-D twice daily before meals.
2.Tab Zerodol-TH twice daily after meals.
3.Syrup Digene 2 TSF thrice daily after meals.
4. Tab Etilaam 0.5 mg ( Etizolam) during restlessness or anxiety. As needed basis.
5. Syrup Duphalac 15 ml at night ( if constipation).
6. Don't lie immediately after meals for atleast 30 minutes.
7. Avoid oily and fried food. Avoid fast food and hotel food.
8. Eat less during dinner . Don't eat gaseous food at night time meals.
6. Get following tests done - Lipid Profile and Vitamin D.
Follow this for 3 days and follow up with the reports.
Since any activity that disturbs the chest wall increases the pain...think of myalgia...sternocostal joint inflammation....pleuritis
NSAID will help
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.