Pain in chest
I experience mild pain in left side of chest. I have got my EGC and echo done n reports r normal.pain increases when do some physically stressful jobs.

Dr. Phanindra V V

Hello. You might be having either noncardiac muscular pain or there is stress induced cardiac pain. You've to rule out the latter by undergoing a stress test known as TMT. If its normal then stop worrying. You need to improve your body. Good food and regular exercise will help reduce the condition. Also make sure your bowel movements and hydration status are good. In case you do not find improvements in 2 or 3 days consult nearby physician once.