cardiologist-icon

Pain in chest

How Long does some one need to check for TMT , Echo and How long the reports are valid for a person whose reports came out normal during the last time i had checked. But i experience constant pain in chest..accompanied with excessive burping. and Pain in arms and discomfort and heaviness in the chest area. I was diagnosed with Hpylori infection and was under medication for 14days And post that course of antibiotics i been having medicines for 8 weeks now and still going on . Medicines Include Nexpro RD 40, Nex Pro Fast 40, Tryptomer 10, Opirax 50, and even my gastroenterologist shifted my medicine for Hypertension from Tenorex 50 to Inderal 10 - 2-0-2. So is it because of the GERD i am experiencing the pain or is it something to be treated ..

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

With your age and TMT Echo all being normal the possibility of a cardiac etiology are very remote Looks more of a gastric issue Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist
Harisha N L

Most likely... Continue same medications...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..do regular exercises...Regards.