Pain in chest
Hi, im having slight pain in right side of the chest, from past few weeks, a bit tightness also which dr. To consult ??? General, cardiologist or pulmonologist ?
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well you have pain in the right side of the chest which might be muscular,spasmodic,gastritis,or any other atypical symptom...I suggest you to consult a physician first get examined...then if required you would be adviced to meet the super specialist if your condition demands....thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.