Pain in chest and arms
Pain in chest and arms and shoulder. Have done ECG, Echocardiogram,TMT test and reports came out normal. Was diagnosed with hpylori after endoscopy and had antibiotics for 14 days and later medicines which I mentioned for some 7 weeks now and still having. Is the pain normal or is it cause of sorry.

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. I understand your concerns. You will need to undergo a detailed examination. To look for other causes for your pain. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.