Pain in center of Knee
I was regularly doing sit-ups on daily basis, one day while doing the sit-ups, suddenly I feel moderate pain in my knee. thereafter, occasionally I am feeling pain in center of the left knee while straightening the leg from folded condition (i,e, sitting in the floor & getting up). Later I am feeling the same pain slightly in my right leg knee also, rarely. My foots are slightly "flat foot" (less curve in the my foot). My height is 183 cm & weight in 65 kg. I am doing yoga. And I was going to GYM till May 2016

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Gliding movement of patella bone.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Dr. Vandana Chauhan (PT)
Orthopedic Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida

This can be due to patellar tendonitis(tendonof knee extensor muscles or meniscal injury(cushion like structure) in the knee.
Go to a physiotherapist.. Get the treatment(US, UFT, Paraffin wax bath) +exercises.. For almost 3 weeks
Avoid exertions, squatting, stair climbing, running or long walk,no cold exposure, no use of asian commode

Hello....... Acute pain at knee is because of ligament injury, fracture, meniscal injury,.. Chronic or overuse pain is due to Patellar tendinitis is an inflammation of the tendons connecting the kneecap (patella) to the bone of the lower leg..Avoid activity that causes pain.apply cold compressor to area... Consult orthopedic surgeon.