Pain in calfs

I started skipping 2 days back along with my regular walks and this might have caused muscular pain in calves... i used relispray, Radiant massage cream and Mahanarayan oil but to no avail... how do i get relief? Ps: skipping is continued believing regularity might help avoid sweet pain if it is.

Doctor Answers (3) on Pain in calfs

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Standing calf stretch Stand away from a wall and.put your fight foot behind you and be sure your toes are facing forward. Lean forward at the ankle while bending the right knee and keeping your heel on the ground. Hold this for 30 to 60 seconds. Repeat 10 times a twice a day.
Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Avoid skipping firstly do tens and ultrasonic therapy for relief
Mr. HEMANG S JANI Rajkot | Cardiovascular And Pulmonary Physiotherapist
I have understood your concern, see this is also known as post exercise pain we called it as DOMs. The pain is due to exercise in unaccustomed muscles, or warm up is not enough to make muscles flexible. See this pain is temporary will be resolved within 2days. Don't apply heat and Apply ice and analgesic cream. If pain persists for 4days then you need to visit physical therapy center and take ultrasound and IFT modalities. Will resolve pain quickly. I hope you have satisfied with the answer.