cardiologist-icon

Pain in buttock n leg

Severe pain in left buttock , leg and lower back only when he sits.. Few years back his left buttock bone got broke and screws were drilled in Fortis noida.. and we have already consulted them.. thy say it's not an issue.. Few doctor got MRI done but its not sciatica pain.. Now few doctor says its dew to low flood flow..

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
General Physician 5 yrs exp Ambedkar Nagar

Could be a Vascular issue Please consult at my Clinic with all the reports Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist

Hello.. Well it's a common complication of the surgery probably... that's what I assume from the info you have shared...i suggest you to try physiotherapy for pain or acupuncture which will help in improving the blood circulation in that area there by reducing the pain...for temporary relief I suggest you to apply oil in that area and give hot steam over it...thank you