Pain in both feet arches
I have pain in both the feet near the arch area. I have arched foot and seems that causes the problem. My Doctor has advised special inner soles which I have placed in my walking shoes. But my office shoes do not have those. What is the remedy?
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Well medial arch support is the right thing for you. Any orthotist will make  customised arch support for any shoes you want. Discuss with your doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.