Pain in biceps and hand
Sir. After long time i did biceps exercise. After sometime i have severe pain in my biceps and lower part of left hand. I was unable to pick anything and i also can't straight my hand . plze tell me what to do . i have taken painkiller.

Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V

hi     as you are doing exercise after long time . you have to do slowly initially then you should increase exercise.  suddenly you should not do more exercise. your body should adopt. so you take painkiller 2 times a day give complete rest for that hand.  give hot fomentation. if still pain continues consult orthopedician and get examined , they will suggest medicine.