Pain in backbone
Every time pain in my backbone and i cant doing any hardwork and i cant lift havy wait and i just feel a very week

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Pune

Weakness of your back muscles may be the reason of your problem. need to known which part of your back is affected. for this need to do MRI of your back. it is suggested to take tab rasa rajeshwar ras 1 tab + 1 tab mahayograj guggul + 1 lombaton soft gel capsule along with milk before meals. Gentle application of sahacharadi Oil 6 spoons + karporadi oil 3 spoons. 2 times. make oil lukewarm before application. do hot fomentation for 10 mins. continue for 1 month. let me know after 1 month.
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 14 yrs exp Ghaziabad

you have not mention the duration of pain. any history of fall or trauma? What about ur occupation and daily life style? what about ur digestion? Get  one xray lumbosacral spine done and then consult me again.