Pain in back neck.
Whenever sit for studying or doing some work bending my neck it starts paining and the pain is so strong that i am unable to move my neck for some hours in any direction. I have this problem from last 4-5 years and i don't want to have any medicine for this because its difficult for me to have medicine for long time.

Dr. Harisha N L

Take over the counter pain killers..Begin daily gentle stretching, including neck rolls and shoulder rolls, once the worst of your pain has subsided. Gently tilt, bend and rotate your neck. Warm your neck and back with a heating pad or in the shower or bath before doing these exercises. Your doctor or a physical therapist can instruct you in doing these exercises...Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.