Pain in back n shoulder

Pain just below neck and right shoulder for last 5 days. Should I consult orthopaedic or spine doctor
views-icons 35 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Mr. Thomas Jefferson
Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Madurai
You may consult an orthopaedic. It appears your trapezius muscle is strained.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?