Pain in back head
Hello Doctor, I'm having pain in lower back portion of the head and I'm getting this pain often. Could you please guide me here what steps I need to take ? Thank you in advance. Please let me know in case you need any additional details.

Hello there. Stress, visual problems like having a power could be the reasons of this problem. I suggest you get your eye power checked. If you have power, then once you start wearing the spectacles, you will be alright. Hope this helps and hope you will get your eyes checked out. Regards