Pain in back and stomach
For the past 7 - 8 days I am having intermittent pain on the lower right side of stomach and also heavy pain on the whole of bottom right of my back. There is also some pain in the whole of abdomen/intestines but that is milder than the local pain on the bottom right part of the stomach. what causes and which doctor?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, what r u waiting for rush to ur family Dr n get usg done, it'll clear clinical Approach. Right now I can share plz consult surgeon who may share u ask u to be on anti (emetic, spasmodic) pain killers, might need to maintain hydration. U didn't shared what other symptoms like fever,burning pain during urination,