Pain in Abdomen

I have a slight pain in upper abdomen, lower right abdomen for past 2 months, and some times near navel. Is it due to ab exercises i do ? Also 2 months ago while feces (excretion) I had put some pressure to excrete and it some what back fired and had a pain. I went to a nearby general physician he gave some medicine due to which the pain got subsided but third day i again felt some pain. He again gave me some medicine for 3 days and said if pain does not subside then will have to do sonography and might be related to Kidney. Also i am having some lower back pain for last 6-7 days(specially during night). Please help me out with proper diagnosis asap.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in Abdomen

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Upper abdomen pain could be due to many reasons like gastritis, pancreatitis, hepatitis, kidney stones, cholecystitis, gall stones. Since its been there for sometime, it is better to get investigated once. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations including ultrasound abdomen and pelvis. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.