Pain in abdomen
Hi I have pain in right side abdomen since last 4 years. There is a specific point on right side on my stomach where I feel the pain when press that point. 2 years back I had ultrasound but it was all clear. I recently consulted a doctor who prescribed me clidinium bromide chlordiazepoxide and doxycycline hcl tablet along with esofag d capsule for one month , I took it for 15 days and after a gap of 7 days started it again. But I don't see any reduction in pain.infact I had issues while urinating. Please guide me what to do. Thanks

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, what issues you had with urination? Is it burning micturation, or increased frequency of urination?? Chronic infection of urinary tract like cystitis (inflammation of urinary bladder), chronic pyelonephritis (chronic infection of kidney) could causes pain abdomen, other than this, inflammatory bowel disease, colitis, appendicitis, chronic cholesistitis, gallbladder stones also causes pain abdomen. For urinary issues please consult a urologist, otherwise general surgeon, and a repeat scan of abdomen will help (either ultrasound or MRI or CT).