Pain in abdomen

Hello, I am 6 weeks 2 days preganant. I have sudden sharp pain in the abdomen when I am lying straight, sneezing or cough. Also, there is sudden pain in the pelvic region when I stand up suddenly. I have also been having allergies on skin since I have concieved. Also I have had an abortion an year back using pills. I wanted to know if it is normal or should I be worried about anything? Also can I use pills for abortion again this time as my husband and I arent quite ready for a baby yet.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in abdomen

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...., Some abdominal pain during pregnancy is normal.....u may be having mild gastritis... sharp pain in the pelvic region could be due to round ligament pain, or due to braxton hicks contractions.....Medical termination of pregnancy is done for only genuine reasons.....Failure of contraception...Possible hazards on physical/mental health of the mother....Pregnancy caused by rape....Possible hazard to the health of growing fetus....Medical Termination of Pregnancy is legally permitted up to 20 weeks of gestation...Consult your gynecologist....