Pain during intercourse
I have got married just 1 months back. While having intercourse my wife gets pain due to which we are unable to enjoy our sex life. Please help us on the same.
125 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sushma Purohit
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Raipur
Dear Sir, For easy intercourse you can apply K Y jelly or Lubic gel prior to act.If still have problem then consult your gynecologist for local examination of your wife.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.